Friday, April 18, 2008

Must have been a little Table day

Thanks for popping over to visit

Seemed to be a little table / stool painting time for me
click on photo below for details

click on above photo for details



I didn't get the Bread Box below finished

It's repainted and sanded...just ready for me to paint on.....hmmmm...not sure what???



I thought a more Provincial look
* * *
* * *Thanks everyone for your wonderful ideas on the shot glass holder on my previous post, I very much appreciate your input.

What are you all up to this weekend?

As our winter months here in Melbourne, Australia, are fast approaching I'm planning on planting some winter colours, my pansies will be the first...love the colour tones of these ones below



Thanks for visiting and I wish you all a wonderful happy weekend
XXX


Related Posts with Thumbnails