Saturday, May 31, 2008

Brushes Used

Thanks for coming over to visit
Very sadly I've not had much time for blogging lately, it gets that way sometimes doesn't it.
Just thought I'd make some time tonight to report in

I've painted this latest still life with larger sized, round brushes, these brushes stopped me paying too much attention to details that didn't need any more detail. Apart from the background which I used a larger sized flat brush, the only other thing I used was my fingers to blend! That's it.
I love the frame, I wish I had have taken a before photo, it certainly didn't look like this, it was a horrible missiony brown colour. All going well I should have this latest Original listed on our website tomorrow night.....update click here to see this one listed
I always look forward to my Saturday Morning Garage Sales. This mornings finds were far from wonderful, I think the highlight was this French Provincial style canister in the photo below, this one is staying with me for awhile, it looks wonderful in amongst my rustic collection.


Fortunatley I have a bit of an excuse for buying, my decluttering goodies I put up for sale at our Stall in the Antique Centre are gradually selling, what more of an excuse do I need to keep buying......
have a wonderful weekend

Related Posts with Thumbnails