Monday, June 9, 2008

Loved working on this one

Gee here I am posting again, two nights in a row, what's going on??
If you haven't been over to visit for a few days don't forget to look at some of Tony's creations in our previous post
I felt a bit worn out today after our market yesterday and all the other little bits and pieces that have been happening .... It just felt right to sit and work on an idea I've had, the end result isn't really the whole idea I had in mind, I got to this stage of my painting and quite loved the simplicity and elegance of the chandelier surrounded by the vintage fancy frame.

It was a bit confusing trying to work out the crystal drops.....wouldn't you think that would be easy?

I am promising myself to not forget my idea and will share it with you once done.

Thanks for visiting


Related Posts with Thumbnails