Sunday, June 8, 2008

Random Market Photos

Thanks for coming over to visit
We sold at Mornington Market today. Considering we're into winter the weather was lovely.
Here's a few photos....I'm sure I've mentioned before how I don't often get to see Tony's new creations until Market day
The pieces of furniture below surprised me nicely!

A little hard to see in the photo, the piece above has a vintage pressed metal panel as a backing

Loved the one above, the top is a very sort of white weathered effect - a washed out French Provincial feel (don't you love my accurate description) ???

Tony finishes all his furniture off with the very finest grade of wire wool and a creamy bees wax polish, apart from the beautiful deep shine the smell is a delight

Here's my latest original painting


I may have had similar to these useful boxes in one of my previous market posts, never mind here they are again, I quite often paint a little feature something on the front of the boxes, they are wonderful to store firewood, magazines, children's toys... the list could go on and on!

The idea of these timber carrier came to us when we visited a yummy bakery in our area, they had a vintage timber one they use for storing and displaying their fresh bread sticks and rolls in

Quirky Tote Bags with cup cake prints

Of course I have to come home with loads of fresh Vegies, Fruit and Roses, I think this is the last market until Spring for the roses

Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend

bye for now





Related Posts with Thumbnails