Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tour for a Cure





Although we're into Winter here in Australia this Garden Tour is one very close to my heart
So here's my little Winter Garden Tour from our Home down here in Victoria, Australia

You can click on the logo above and scroll down to the bottom of the post to visit all the wonderful bloggers participating...in fact I think it wouldn't be too late if you wanted to join in







Now wasn't it great I discovered this ......plant? in the photo above, not at all sure what it is.


I picked the whatevers and thought they made a beautiful feature in this silver jug which I might add needs a good clean






This tour benefits the Susan G. Komen Foundation for breast cancer research. Please take a moment to donate a few dollars by clicking here: http://cms.komen.org/komen/Donations/WaystoDonate/index.htm?ssSourceNodeId=101&ssSourceSiteId=Komen.


Thanks so much for visiting



and thanks Deena from Sweet Annee for hosting this fabulous garden tour


Related Posts with Thumbnails