Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rediscovered Frames

Thanks for coming over to visit
As usual I'm trying to cram a million things in before I have to start cooking dinner, oneday I'll start my blog post early so I can actually sit down and write a proper little story....you probably think from reading my posts I'm not very chatty, WRONG - I am!!

Anyway I think a brief little bit of news is better than nothing, so here's what I've been working on over the past few days



I'd completely forgotten about these vintage frames I had stored away in one of my cupboards, OK they aren't anything over the top spectacular, yet once I'd resized my prints taken from my original paintings to suit the frames, I thought they looked wonderful, I can put each one up for sale on our website at a very reasonable price, I think they have loads of character


Still a bit of work to do on the one above


Loved the double frame above

The print above has been taken from a very recent original painting I've been working on titled

"The Girls in Paris"

- quite different from my usual I think - I so much enjoyed painting it


Thanks again for visiting

I'm off to start dinner now - Chicken Curry with rice and lots of vegies - YUM!

What are you having for dinner tonight??

Related Posts with Thumbnails