Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thankyou's



Thankyou all so very much for your kind thoughts and prayers for my Dad, he's had his operation and is slowly on the mend.
************





I had two beautiful packages delivered in the mail a few weeks ago



not quite sure how the senders new it was my birthday, I'd sort of rather forget about birthdays now I'm on the otherside of that dreaded one!



not really - I'm glad to be happy, healthy and enjoying life






Can you guess who the beautiful mosaic letter holder is from - click here to see if you are right







These beautiful pink silk roses and absolutely gorgeous foliage to compliment...once again can you guess who these are from?....click here to find out.



I'm not sure if the colours in the photos do the roses justice, I only wish I could bottle the wonderful soft pink colouring, I can honestly say it's the prettiest shade I've ever seen
I will treasure my birthday prezzies always




thankyou both so very much







Last but least are a few new bits and pieces I've recently listed on our website












Thankyou for coming over to visit


have a wonderful weekend

Related Posts with Thumbnails