Friday, August 15, 2008

Hello


Hello and thanks for coming over to see what's doing on the Mornington Peninsula

We've pretty much had non stop rain for the last week, we had planned to sell at our biggest Sunday market last weekend - no it was way too wet! Never mind it gave us a chance to catch up on some orders and stock. I've been asked to be a guest Artist at a Promotional Day in a lovely little town called Loch, it's about and hours drive away from us.... Of course Tony will be there with his furniture too, the show is on the 31st August...yakes, not too far away at all, this has inspired us both to create some fresh creations




I'm enjoying working with canvas panels, the above is a finished one, I plan to use sections of this one in some collages

I didn't have a clue how the painting below would finish up, I sort of made it up as I went along, I quite love the simplicity of the single bird featured in front of the vintage china tea cups, I've tried to keep the blue and white pattern aged looking
I've just listed it on our website, you can click on the photos for details

This is not the best of photos, I need to take another when the light is better, just wanted to show you the frame
#####
I love looking at Google Earth...I haven't had a chance to get in there for ages
It's all changed...yes I am a bit behind with the times!
The updated version now has actual frontage photos of random homes etc., whereas before it was aerial shots, Someone mentioned you could see a photo of our house frontage on google earth http://maps.google.com/ ....ehk...not sure why I feel a bit creeped by it?? Why did I feel strange by this, when you think anyone could drive past and look at our house, why feel funny???...what do you think? Glad I wasn't out the front collecting the mail...even worse!
Thanks for coming over to visit



Related Posts with Thumbnails