Wednesday, December 3, 2008

In Celebration of Our Second Day of Summer

Tony and I have one of our big Pre Christmas Markets this Saturday

If you're able to vist Red Hill Community Market please do, it's a wonderful market, you can click here for details

We're into our second day of Summer here in Australia, what better way to celebrate than to paint a beach theme, this is my version of the beautiful beaches here on the Mornington Peninsula. We'll take this one to the market with us on Saturday.








I have to set myself a time limit when painting these beach themes, I could go on for days painting in the details - I sort of go of into dreamland, imagining it's me sitting under the umbrella or out sailing on a yacht.............





Thanks for visiting, I'm off now to design some beach themed cards based on my painting


~Gail~

Related Posts with Thumbnails