Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Could Somebody Turn The Heater Down Please

Boy oh Boy are we having a HOT SPELL here in Victoria! I think we've got at least another four days ahead of us of sweltering heat. Ellie and I decided we'd take a few hours off to go to the beach today before it got too hot and crowded, besides I had my new Beach towel and bag I got for Christmas to use - if that's not a good reason to go I don't know what is.


I took a few shots to share with you...
We took our lunch and reading material, we only stayed a few hours as I didn't fancy getting burnt to a crispabove is I think a toilet block handpainted by one of our local artists

Here's the Beach we picked today, we are so very lucky to have such a wide choice of beaches right on our doorstep, this one is my favourite as it looks out towards Mornington Harbour, I love watching all the activity.

Here's a zoom in of Mornington Yacht Club with the adjoining Rocks Restaurant



A visit to the beach just wouldn't be the same without the Beach Houses - they are constantly being revamped, I love watching the progress.



Final photo - my little seagull friend was desperately waiting for a little leftover from our lunch.
Thankyou my friends for coming over to visit, I hope you manage to stay Cool or Warm whatever part of the World you live in
~Gail~

Related Posts with Thumbnails