Friday, February 13, 2009

February Centre Piece Party


Cindy from My Romantic Home is hosting a Centre Piece Party

I thought it would be great to create something pretty today, my Centre Piece was a spur of the moment creation which was thrown together from bits and pieces I already had


and below are my Ingrediants I used

All finds from Garage Sales and the Op Shop, an all up cost of $10.00 to create this one


She's only a reproduction, but isn't she the sweetest?


She seems to be enjoying her "ring of roses"

It's well worth a visit over to Cindy's party to see some of the other Centre Pieces created
just click here


Thank you for coming over to visit me and thankyou Cindy, I'm already looking forward to your "March Centre Piece Party"

***

A very special THANKYOU for the caring emails and comments left on my previous post re our Horrific Bush Fires


~ The genouristy and caring of others has been beyond belief ~

I'm sure you're all up with the news so I won't prattle on


~Gail~

Related Posts with Thumbnails