Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I've been contentedly painting away

Long time no blog....

Thanks for coming over to visit, glad you haven't given up on me.!!



While these two spoilt members of our family have been snoozing, I've been happily painting away in my little Studio.



look at Guss - "Please don't move me I can't be bothered"


look at Bella - "Please don't move me or else!"


I've very much enjoyed working and creating a few new ideas.

In the photo below you can see some quite large door panels Tony came across, he's cut them into sections, then given them a bit of a clean up ready for me to paint

I've finished two so far
I've also been working on a few blank canvas panels - I can't tell you how much I'm loving working on these




The hand painted original canvas below features a beautiful dress form, based on the Real original dress form created from non other than the lovely Janet from Shabbyfufu, have you seen her dress forms she creates .?? Well worth taking a visit to her website




below

Just a few Original Paintings on stretched canvas that I've enjoyed working on.

I've tried to keep them at very affordable prices considering they are Originals









Thanks once again for coming over
Hope you're all well and happy

Gail

~~~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails