Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

~~~~ Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums all over the World~~~~

We've got our Big Mother's Day Market tomorrow, but are going out for dinner to an Indian Restaurant with the kids tonight - sounds good doesn't it.

I've been finishing a few Chalk Boards this afternoon for our Market tomorrow, maybe if you were in our area you'd like to drop in, we're at the Mornington Racecourse, Vic. Australia, details can be found here



I thought the little one below from my scraps would be perfect as a price tag, I've popped one in the basket above displaying our vintage bed spring candle holders





I haven't been neglecting my Roses - I'd finished a large one on Thursday, it's TOO large to post, it'll be coming to the market tomorrow, hopefully a Mum might fall in love with it for a special Mother's Day present!


Once again
Wishing you all a wonderful Mother's Day
Gail ~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails