Wednesday, July 22, 2009

From White Roses to Red Shoes

I'd named this Blog Post "Tony's Red Shoes" then after checking it, it didn't sound quite right if you know what I mean? I'll explain myself, for those of you who don't know, Tony works and sells from a space in a large Antique Centre, I work from home, I don't often go up to inspect his stock, I think I should though as he often has wonderful treasures - on my last visit I discovered these gorgeous, cuttie shoes he had up for sale - they had to come home with me, I just love them, not sure what it is about them, no way they would fit my foot, they are tiny, next best thing - I painted them, as in painted them on canvas




above
is my finished painting on gallery stretched canvas
below
is the Real pair of shoes
and below a section from my latest white roses painting



sold - thankyou
Thankyou for coming over
Having a great week
~ Gail~

Related Posts with Thumbnails