Friday, July 17, 2009

A Beach Cottage visit



Thanks for coming over


I've had a wonderful day today - achieved lots and then to top it off I've just read Sarah's from A Beach Cottage's, recent post - we've been working together on a bit of a beachy themed painting, I was so thrilled to see she'd added photos of some of my work on her blog post...Have you seen her blog...??? It is absolutely wonderful, please pop over and visit her by clicking here or on the photo below - Warning - Her blog is addictive!!






Thankyou Sarah






above photo from Sarah A Beach Cottage's blog


also



Another you can look at by clicking here The Inspired Room, - yes go on please do it's worth travelling across too visit, I've joined in on Melissa's "A Beautiful Life" inspirational post.


~~
I have been meaning to repaint our Dado walls for ages, years in fact - I did make a start today, they are going to look wonderful, I managed to finish two smallish walls today, in between finishing a new White Rose painting, not sure where that burst of enthusiasim came from, maybe I should be thanking Sarah! The photo below is a tiny little peak preview, you probably don't care, but it sure made me feel as if I'd achieved something arond the house today





below is my finished painting, you can click for details




Thanks once again for coming over


I hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever you maybe doing


Good luck to all you treasure hunters out there



~Gail~

Related Posts with Thumbnails