Friday, September 18, 2009

Back to the Roses

OK, I think I'm a little more organised than I was last night, still bits and pieces to sort out on my blog, nothing that can't wait.
I was sick of my three column blog layout, so decided to try something new - not just a standard template, no I had to fiddle around, you know make this section bigger than the other, blah blah blah....for me I like a nice blank back colour, for now anyway, this could change! I did learn some handy hints along the way, funny how you never take the time to read up on things until you have to




Tony came home with the frame below and asked me if I wanted it?

What, is the man mad, of course I wanted it! It's made from some sort of resin/sea foam, not sure, it isn't one of those new ones you can push your finger through though, it is oldish and very light to post.

I did give it a few coats of fresh paint as the original colour was a bit too gloomy, creamy looking





I didn't want to make my painting too overly busy looking, a few simple roses was my plan

Goodness, I'm just looking at my untidy little corner I paint in, doesn't take long to get back in a mess again does it.
Anyway, please click on any photo for details on the painting



Thank you all for the Birthday wishes sent to Guss, of course I passed on each and every one, he was tickled Pink!
Have a great weekend and thanks for coming over
~ Gail ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails