Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pink Market for Charity



Hi everyone

Just thought I'd quickly mention our special market this Sunday 25th October

from 10 am - 3pm

at Mornington Racecourse

In support of PINK RIBBON DAY

The stalls are encouraged to go with PINK themed products for sale - hmm ... don't think we'll have any trouble hunting items up for this one!

It sounds like loads of fun, if you're in the area please pop in for a visit, I will be taking my camera and taking lots of photos

You can click here for market details



I've been working on the original painting below for Sunday, hope it fits the PINK criteria for the market



I've just added a new "Christmas '09" section to my website ~ although it needs to be stocked up a little more, so please pop back every now and again , click on the Merry Christmas sign for details







I've somehow managed to flood the house with fresh flowers, herbs, foliage - I've run out of containers and vases - love taking photos of the roses and filing them away for inspiration when I'm painting








Thanks for coming over

have a great week


~Gail ~




Related Posts with Thumbnails