Saturday, October 10, 2009

To Market to Market



Hello and thanks for coming over



Just thought I'd do a quick post - haven't really got any exciting news, just a few bits and pieces I've been working on for our market tomorrow - it's at Mornington Racecourse and if you happened to be in the area we would love you to drop in and say Hello! - here's the details if you're interested....it's going to be a wonderful sunny, mild day tomorrow!







I specially painted this larger sized painting for our market but couldn't resist listing it on the website, if it's not sold tonight, then it comes to the market with us.




I decided I'd like a tee shirt for me with my roses featured on the front, thought it might be quirky to wear at the market, along the way I've made a few for our market too - see how they go




I have some lovely new card designs ready too - also listed on our website

Thansk so much for coming over ~ please don't forget to visit our website next week as I hope to be listing some new goodies


Have a great weekend

~ Gail ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails