Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ellie's Pink Shoes

Hi all

Thanks for coming over to visit, the main reason for this post is to say I'm really fed up with Blogger at the moment, every time I try to leave comments on blogs, I get timed out. Not quite sure what's going on, I do understand about clearing this that and the other thing from my browsing history and I am a very good housekeeper computer wise, regarding my bug scanning. I'm thinking it's the time of the year when everything is overloaded, anyway, please don't think me rude for not visiting - I'm sure it will come good soon



Just thought I'd pop in a photo of my latest shoe painting, it's an original on canvas, lovely rich coloured pink shoes inspired by a pair my daughter bought yesterday, thus the name "Ellie's Pink Shoes", click on the shoes for details if you like

Thanks for coming over

I have been visiting you all

Just need to be able to leave comments

xo ~ Gail ~ xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails