Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Seriously back to work



Hope you've had a Happy Festive Season
I always feel, now we don't have kids on School Holidays, after New Year's Day things are pretty much back to Full Steam Ahead, only Tony and I at home now, so we will try and have a break away later on in the year when things are less hectic, in fact we're planning a combined selling holiday trip - let's hope it works out - sounds heavenly to me.

I've have been busily painting away, I've managed to finish these two, the one above is painted on a solid timber door
Both paintings are available on our website and if they don't sell they will come with us to our Market on Sunday, you can click here for details of where it is




When I took the photo above it was of work in progress of my "Fresh Laying Roses" painting, you can click on the painting to see the finished result
Although I always love to read and very much appreciate any comments left on my blog posts, please don't feel you have to leave them on this post, I love to do a post about my latest paintings, but on the other hand don't want people to feel compelled to leave comments - if ya get my drift - what are you meant to say over and over again?.....so all I'll say is
.....Thanks for visiting and take care
~ Gail~


Related Posts with Thumbnails