Friday, March 19, 2010

Beach Huts

Goodness, here I am again, thanks for coming over and listening to me!


I couldn't resist showing you our new range of Money Boxes,


the first series being a Beach theme


I think they are adorable, each and every Money Box features a print taken from my original painting, each money box has been hand painted and distressed





Thanks to Sarah from A Beach Cottage, you can go here to see, I've needed to restock our Beach Section on our Website, I've just listed a few, but will have more to come over the next few days. The Money Boxes should be ready soon too




Here's a few newly finished Framed Beach prints I've hung on my Testing Gallery Wall.....love this wall, it's forever changing



That's about me for now


We do have a Market tomorrow, it's one we've never done before


at Parkdale Primary School, Melbourne, Victoria, please pop in and say Hello if you're in the area, it sounds like a lovely Community Market, click here for details



Have a great weekend, whatever you maybe doing


~ Gail ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails