Monday, March 22, 2010

French Country Cooking Utensils

Glad you've come over for a visit
Because I wanted to say thanks for the comments left on my post below/
I haven't been able to do much blog visiting at the moment due to the fact any listing or post I do which involves uploading photos has been taking me for ever!....in fact I've taken a large load of washing off the line just waiting for one tiny photo to be uploaded!
I think I may have to look into things here!


Anyway have been thinking about coming up with some new paintings for the new colour and decorating themes everywhere, described as French Country, French Shabby Chic, Beachy....etc. etc. .....I wanted to keep this one I've just finished simple, uncluttered, neutral colours, rustic.......I dug into my kitchen utensil drawer, a little disappointed I'd had a clean out a few months ago and thrown out some lovely old rusty potato mashers, chippy wooden spoons...never mind I used my imagination, at least I had the vintage rolling pin you can see in my photo above to use....goodness I remember that one when I was a kid, so it must be definitely Vintage!



So here's my finished original painting

you can see the details by clicking here

Hope you like it?

Thanks again for coming over ~ Have a wonderful week

bye for now

~ Gail ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails