Saturday, June 12, 2010

Forget to mention......

Hello to you,
Thanks for coming back over and as always a big thankyou for comments left on my last post, always love to hear from you
Another Coldy down here in Melbourne tonight, I'll have to put loads of layers on for our Market tomorrow, although thankfully the rain should hold off.
I forgot to put a Link on my sidebar for our Market, I often have People asking where our next market is and I just tell them to check my Blog for details...so here are the details
Mornington Race Course Market
tomorrow, Sunday the 13th of June
If you like you can click here for further information
Love for you to come and say Hello to Tony and I, if you're in the area.
~
OK, since I'm over here doing a Post, I thought I'd pop in a pic of my latest Original on Canvas

You can click here if you'd like to see this one listed on my Website

~

Happy Weekend to you all!!

(long weekend for us here)

~ Gail ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails