Saturday, June 5, 2010

Randomness

Bits of randomness here on this post today
I've been meaning to post photos of Tony's genuine Gustavian Day Bed he has up for Sale,
at a very special price, I may add.
It really is stunning,
I've very much enjoyed researching this one,
I've met some lovely people along the way, isn't the internet amazing?

As you can see in the photo below, it does need a bit of work, oh, the rope across the front is to stop passers by from sitting on it, not the fact it's unsafe!
Underneath the piece of fabric on the seat...ermmm yes needs recovering, although the springs are intact
How wonderful would this treasure look in the right setting, what do you think?
If anyone out there is interested please email us for further information.
~~
UPDATE- No Market for us today as it's pouring with rain!
We have a
MARKET TOMORROW
Sunday 6th June
@
Dingley Village
please if you'd like to come and want to know how to get there, go here for details
~~
Also popping in a link to my latest Original Painting on Canvas I've just finished


Awhh.. how I wish I was sitting in the sunshine sipping Tea and eating Cup Cakes

Thanks for coming over to visit

Have a Wonderful Weekend Whatever You Maybe Doing

~Gail~

Related Posts with Thumbnails