Thursday, August 12, 2010

What's in the Cupboard?

Hello and thanks for coming over

How's your week been?
Every thing's been ticking along nicely here...
We have a relatively New Butcher here in Mornington, selling the most delicious meat, supplied from Gippsland

So today I bought Premium Mince Beef...hmmm what to do with it?
 I love Spaghetti Bolognaise, but Tony isn't extra keen, spoil sport his is!
 I find it to be a comfort food

 Any suggestions on yummy recipes using minced beef ? 
Only thing is I need them within the next 20 minutes!
...they need to be quick and easy using ingrediants you'd find on hand in the Cupboard
In the meantime, I'll be doing a Google Search...as you do for anything you need to know

Speaking of Cupboards

I've been working on one for the last few days
I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided to start this one
It is large and there are quite a few pieces of china, I think more the fact the patterns on the china took me longer to paint than the actual china itself
Anyway, just thought I'd pop in a photo for you too see how it turned out

you can click here for details if you like

OK, since I'm here

I'd love to share with you another idea I came up with today
I've been working on ideas for children's bedrooms

This one is my Boy's bedroom version


This Original above is painted on canvas

Below you can see how it would look framed

I better go,
Yakes
I've got no further on the Dinner Inspiration!

See You Next time


Related Posts with Thumbnails