Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Time Away

Hello, Hello

Thanks for coming over!

We've been away on Holidays
We've had a wonderful very overdue break away up on the Northern NSW Coast




 Lots of Eating out and no Cooking for me, for a whole seven days...are you envious?

Lots of Birthday Celebrating for my brother Mike (50th) and Fiona (not telling!)
Always wonderful to spend time with my darling little nieces Clara and Jacqui
(see below)

 and above
Tony, Todd and Mel enjoying the spectacular view

The Beach above
was a 5 second stroll from where we stayed

Back home now !
Batteries recharged and ready to start stocking up for the pre Christmas Rush
Always a busy inspirational time for us, so please excuse me if I disappear from
Blog and Face Book Land

Take care





Related Posts with Thumbnails