Thursday, December 2, 2010

Roses Outside my Window

|Hello and thanks for coming over
We've had absolutely crazy weather here in Melbourne....
 Whoever is doing the
"Rain Dance" could you please stop!

My little studio flooded today, I was trying so hard to finish a painting I'd been working on, inspired by a Rose Bush my Dad gave me when we first moved in here about 17 years ago.

It's right outside the window where I do my internet stuff!
The Roses are the best at this time of the year and I often gaze at them while I'm waiting for my computer to load


 
I took this photo just after we had the downpour of rain, poor roses are a bit battered now


I did manage to finish the painting

click on the painting if you'd like details

and now I best get off here and start mopping up the mess!!

I wish the mess looked as harmless as it does in the photo!

Hope you all have a wonderful week

~Gail~

Related Posts with Thumbnails