Thursday, December 16, 2010

Something New

Hi there!

Hope you're getting organised for Christmas, as I certainly don't seem to be.
I honestly have not put up one single Christmas decoration yet, how bad is that of me?
I have made a little start on the present buying, but no wrapping has been achieved.
Maybe because we're not having Christmas Lunch or Dinner at Home this year? Even so, I best make a bit of an effort!

I do have a bit of News
Tony was offered to share a Show Room, the best thing being, he can work on his furniture and our prints at the back of the Show Room!
I popped in quickly today and took a few photos to give you an idea of what's going on.


Unfortunately not all the pieces of furniture are ours!





This is our very first day in here, knowing Tony, all will be organised very soon
although I don't know about you, but I sometimes would rather fossick.

The other exciting side of this Show Room is, I can now guitlessly buy old interesting bits and pieces to resell...I so love them, but have been very good lately, due to the fact we were only selling at Craft Markets (strictly handmade items only)

Between Christmas Markets, filling Christmas orders for my Website (thankyou buyers!) and doing a bit of an overhaul on the products on my website, I have not been able to Paint, which I have so missed, please though, don't give up on looking, hopefully those poor old paint brushes will get a bit of a run soon.

We would love for you to visit us in our new Show Room/Workshop
it's in a fabulous spot
Rear of Mornington Central (behind Target)
we're not exactly sure of the exact hours yet
the address is:

10 - 11 Gordon Street
Mornington, Victoria

Enquiries are very welcome
Tony - 0488 163501
Gail - 0409 002629

Thanks so much for coming over
I'll post more photos of our venture soon

~Gail~





Related Posts with Thumbnails