Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Do you like it as is?

Hello and thanks for your comments you left  for me on my previous post, always wonderful to hear from you

I had the best night’s sleep ever that night, I was totally exhausted!

So…Tony bought home this table, he’d sanded it back and it’s all lovely because it’s that silvery timber which I love and it’s just perfect for my upstairs “Retreat”

He’d had it up for sale for $65.00 in his shop for a week, no takers so he bought it home to ask me if I wanted him to paint it white and for me to paint roses on the legs. I may do that eventually, but for now I whipped it straight upstairs and it is perfect

 

IMG_2006

We’re enjoying our new space upstairs, something about sitting up high and looking down….

IMG_2000

And in the picture below, you can see what I’ve just poured myself ready to head upstairs to sip and relax….

IMG_2004

I best just let you know of my new Prints on Fabric Section I’ve added to my website here

IMG_1985

I’m testing the water with them… I’ve tried to keep prices to a minimum, it’s so hard!  But I think they are quite unique and if any of your creative ladies happened to buy one, I would so love to see how you use it.

 

Happy Australia Day to all my Aussie Friends!!

 

Thanks for dropping over

~Gail~

Related Posts with Thumbnails