Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Sentimental Painting

Hello to everyone
Just thought I’d share with you a painting I’ve been working on, which is quite special to me
IMG_2696 
And why you ask is it special?
I’ve based the cottage in my painting from one in an old sketch book given to my Grandmother in appreciation for her services in 1917
IMG_2703
I’ve loved and cherished this book forever and ever, I think it maybe guilty of starting my obsession with sketching and painting!
IMG_2702
Thanks for reading my little story.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend whatever you maybe doing
We have our last booked in committed market at Mornington Racecourse tomorrow, for the next Market Season we will be playing things by ear.
Please drop in and say Hi if you’re in the area.
~Gail~ xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails