Saturday, July 2, 2011

We're Moving

Hi to everyone and hope all is well with you

Just a quick post to update on our activities
I have my Newish computer in for repairs at the moment...yes very annoying, so I'm back on my old faithful one, which is a little slow.  So here goes on loading a few photos up of our new Venture.

I'm sure I mentioned many times we have a Showroom/Workshop at Gordon Street Mornington?
Well, the opportunity came up for us to move into the LARGER building next door
We're in the process of doing so and will be sharing the space with another lover of "Vintage, Collectible and Useful Treasures"....this guy has the most amazing treasures

I took a few Photos of our move today, keeping in mind it's only Day 2, so lots more work to be done, both on the building and bringing in treasures.....here's just a little looky








Lot's of pondering going on in the photo above!!

Thanks so much for coming over and I will be reporting back soon,
hopefully on my Normal Computer

~ Gail ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails